From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 13:30:31 +0200
Hello listmembers.

I would like to introduce myself as a new member of this list.
My name is Christy ten Broeke and I live in the Netherlands.  Work as an
ABAP/4-engineer and am interested to learn more about paleolithic foods.

It seems I have landed in the middle of a heated discussion about what
is paleolithic enough and hesitate to show my ignorance in this subject.

Different lists have different rules and I'm just not sure about the
rules of this one.
So if anyone could enlighten me on both paleofood and the ins and outs
of this list I'd be grateful.
I've tried to find information on the food subject and it seems that
there are various thoughts about it.
One would say no bread and dairy are allowed, the other would show
recipes with those ingredients in them.
So a puzzled woman from overseas is asking for info here.

Christy