NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Demidion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 17:40:52 -0600
Really?? While I am used to looking at labels as I am allergic to artificial
color and my wife is allergic to Wheat, I just found out I am allergic to
milk. I don't know which proteins yet, just took a RAST test today and will
get the results in about a week. Anyway, after reading lots of chocolate, I
didn't even consider looking at the semi-sweet chips I just figured they
would have butter! Hmmm it's snowing outside.... but chocolate chip cookies
sound pretty good too..... I think I need to go to the store!

Joe