CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Willingham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:08:53 -0800

I got a couple of more notes and thought I'd pass along a summary addendum.
Also, I was given the useful reminder to search the list archives for past
posts, which I'd forgotten I could do, but plan to do in the future. There
were some new ideas though, and it was nice to read them.  Here's a couple
of other comments:

* another list member mentioned making ice cream "cones" out of rice crispie
treats (use GF rice cereal).

* another member was thinking about buying an ice cream cone maker from a
company called Old World Cone, but the machine costs around $50.  GF cone
recipes (which I'm sure will follow soon) could probably be used in it.

* and someone mentioned the price for the GF cones from Ener-G at $8 plus
shipping for 3 cones.  Ouch!

Actually, I think I'm starting to lean towards ice cream in a cup!  :-)

Thanks again to all,

Terri