C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 21:35:19 -0800
Hi all,
Stephen, I don't think it matters how you go about trying to make
money.  I think the more important question is are you happy doing it?
Are you happy doing it winor loose?

If the answer is yes to both questions, I don't think there's a
problem.  On the other hand, if you think you might be doing it out of
bordem or out of a compulcive need, then you might want to look at
it allittle more  seirouslee.

Gary