BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:55:05 -0700
I have heard announcers speak of "hundred mile an hour tape" or "two
hundred mile an hour tape" I gather it depends how fast they think
the car is capable of going after it has been in a wreck.  It all
looks just like "duck tape" to me.  I think Red Green has the right
idea, "the handyman's secret weapon."  I use the stuff all the time.
Ruth

PS:  The school kids got back from NYC all in one piece, nobody got
abducted at South ST Seaport or anywhere else for that matter and a
good time was had by all.  Don't think he was too impressed by the
Seaport though, I asked him how he liked it and there was a pause
then "It was interesting."

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT