BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 17:24:28 EDT
In a message dated 4/3/2000 11:00:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Ralph, any thoughts? >>

Yeah.

Having the benefit of a couple of days of hindsight, I would refer you to my
esteemed technical advisor, Ms. Julep.  Don't know that I'd feel guilty if I
were Ian's correspondent on the other side of the world and wanted to rip
this stuff out, though.

On the other hand, is demolishing the last Dryvit building going to be like
killing the last dodo?

As the (possible) first escapee from the terra cotta conference, I am pleased
to report that no magic bullet appears to have been developed.  It's still
bad when the water gets in and the steel rusts and the glaze spalls off.
Then you gotta call in a shitload of experts (have I inadvertently coined the
proper term for multiple experts?) to do a thousand years' worth of tests to
tell you it's not good.

Ralph

Ralph