BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 08:57:02 EST
The following are offered as a donation to any non-profit, for pickup at our
office in NYC.  Responding parties (email only, please) should include their
position at the organization, exactly which titles they request and their
method of pickup from our office (books packed for  messenger pickup, not for
Fedex, mail or UPS).

(Some of the notes bear remarks and valuations of other booksellers, purely
for our reference - the copies we offer are noted as "OUR COPY:".)

Christopher Gray
Office for Metropolitan History
246 West 80th Street, #8, NYC  10024
e: [log in to unmask]

Bernard, Augustin   Petits Edifices d'Espagne, 1926
56 reproductions of photographs on as many plates, as well as 8 plates
reproducing drawings by Bernard, notes on the plates (reproducing plans);
loose-leaf format, publisher's cloth and board portfolio with ties (stain on
each cover, covers slightly soiled). Spanish architecture through the
eighteenth century: houses and other buildings of relatively small scale, as
well as patios and a handful of religious and "decorative" edifices, in
Segovia, Granada, Toledo, Seville and elsewhere. "Documents d'Architecture.",
Bernard, Augustin Archi.-Spanish Archi.-European Architecture Spanish design
(UR#:BOOKS016954I) Offered for sale by Art Books Only at US$300.00
OUR COPY: good

Pfnor, M. Rodolphe  "Monographie du Palais Fontainebleau. Dessinée et
gravée." ; "Accompagnée d'un texte historique et descriptif par M.
Champollion-Figeac. Paris, Morel 1863. 2 Bde. 31 S. Text, dazu
Tafelverzeichnisse u. 124 einseitige gestochene Tafeln, 6 Doppeltaf. u. 5
Taf. in Farbenlithographie. Hldr.-Bde. d. Zt. auf 6 Bünden, 2
Rückenschildern, vergoldet, Lederecken. Folio. (etwas berieben und beschabt,
innen leicht fleckig). - Chateau de la Renaissance. Renaissance Francaise. -
Prachtwerk." Offered for sale by Antiquariat Nikolaus Weissert at
DEM1250.00USD US Dollar 658.63
OUR COPY: chipping at corners, otherwise good

Selfridge, Russell  MODERN FRENCH ARCHITECTURE: 100 VIEWS CHOSEN BY RUSSELL
SELFRIDGE, ARCHITECT ; Boston: Bates, 1899. Loose folio with 95 of 100 plates
with one photograph each. Missing plates 17, 49, 50, 75, 89. There are 2
plates labeled as plate 1. 12"x14", soiled decorative cloth, light wear along
edges, Architecture France (UR#:BOOKS002990I) Offered for sale by Reid and
Wright Books at US$200.00
OUR COPY: loose plates only, some stained, text & cover lost

Vignal, Pierre  Water Color Renderings of Venice
Publisher: Cleveland, OH: J. H. Jansen, Publisher, 1925; Pictorial Cover.
NF/No Jacket. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. Pictorial boards (winged lion atop a
column) with ribbon ties to make portfolio for 4 pages of text and fifteen
plates. Portfolio covers heavily bumped and worn, back cover worn in several
spots. Text pages foxed at bottom. The San Rocco print has red spots on back.
NF/no dj
OUR COPY: good

AND,  LAST BUT NOT LEAST, one battleship-quality four drawer legal size file
cabinet, with pendaflexes, c. 1940.  Good for bomb shelter or Valentine's Day.

End list