BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Cagnetta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:21:39 -0500
Hi Caroline,

My name is Rob Cagnetta, and I am the Project Manager for the Institute
for Preservation Training in Providence, RI.  We are a non-profit, fee
for service historic preservation crafts training program.  We seek to
train individuals who are seeking careers in the historic preservation
trades through on-site crafts training.  Since we are a fee for service
program, we expose our participants through contracts with both private
and public organizations, as well as private homeowners.  We maintain a
staff of about five, although we do fluctuate seasonally, based on our
available work.  For more information, please e-mail me at
[log in to unmask], or call 401-861-2080.  I look foward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Rob Cagnetta