BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Caroline Petznick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 08:21:58 -0500
Gdmornin', Gday and Gdevenin',

Just a quick note to say hello,
introduce me, myself, and I,
and throw myself at your feet for wisdom  :)

I'm a preservation carpenter by training,
and at present an admin by contract.
I'm now midway through a 6 month contract
to create a directory of heritage trades training,
and to find work experience opportunities for
our heritage carpentry and masonry graduates.

I'm looking for three things here:
1. Please let me know of any schools,
organizations, people, etc... whom you know
offer heritage/preservation trades training.

2. Can you offer suggestions of who might be interested
in our well trained and enthousiastic graduates (incl. my
unbiased self eventually) for 4-8 week work placements?
(I can send more details to anyone interested)

3. Ok...so I don't really have a third one yet... but things
always sound better in threes...

Thanks for reading all this, and please let me know what's
on your mind about this....

Yours,
Caroline Petznick
Center for Canadian Heritage Trades and Technology

Algonquin College - Perth Campus
7 Craig Street, Perth, Ontario, K7H 1X7

Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.algonquincollege.com/perth