BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:00:52 EST
In a message dated 1/6/2000 10:03:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Of course, the problem with these "insider" discussions is that no one
 (except Larrey Riddle!) will actually specify "the product used" or "the job
 mentioned". >>

There you go again, Sharpshooter.

The problem is that our colleagues aren't telling us what was used that went
bad (although as Mr. Edison points out it coulda been lots of other things
that went wrong). If they'd tell us, instead of pussyfooting around the
identity of this parrot/pigeon/pterodactyl guano, we'd be able to not specify
it, rather than unwittingly specifying a defective (or difficult to install,
or inappropriate, depending on who you want to hang for using this shit in
the first place) material.  So squeak up, guys!

Ralph

.