BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 07:27:14 EST
In a message dated 1/3/2000 1:58:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I get to raise my kid by E mail. >>

Mike,

You are indeed fortunate to be able to do so; I'm sure all the Pinheads who
have reproduced will agree on that, if on nothing else.  Why, only a few
short years ago, Mrs. Ralph and I had to do it ourselves without email, and
without some jerk (like me) halfway across the country telling us what to do.
 That's what neighbors and relatives were for, back in the olden days of the
late 20th century. It must be wonderful to be able to email a fresh diaper
upon demand, and set the computer to perform the 4 AM feeding.  Maybe we'll
have some more..

Ralph