BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Krugman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 12:31:22 EST
In a message dated 11/10/1999 12:16:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> They don't offer a sample listing of recent posts - rather inconsiderate, I
>  thought - so can you give us an idea before we plunk down our $$$ for
>  membership?

Listowner for Forum-L is the NTHP. Posts often come from grass roots
activists, historic pres. commission members, community planners, some HP
consultants, some architects, some HP government, miscellaneous others. Not
to much on trades and crafts, not too much in architectural history, as I
recall. I think it is a pretty big list, although I don't know the numbers.
For those trying to "keep a finger on the pulse" of HP issues, it is a good
place to find HP planning, land use regulations (including design review),
and grass roots advocacy discussions.

Maybe someone else has more to add? Dan?

Mary