BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sbmarcus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 00:34:07 -0400
----------
> From: J. Bryan Blundell > Date: Friday, July 03, 1998 9:52 AM
>
> First this
>
> "Are you related to Charles Darwin?"
>
> ][<en
>
> Then this
>
> "Look how much trouble we already started with the plastic lumber thing.
> Do you really want to go in this direction?"
>
> Mike
>
> and now I receive this
>
> "Not many pagans realize that there are five elements, not four - earth,
> air, fire, water, and POLYESTER"
>
> and I thought life was simple.
>
> The question I now have is, if Darwin was here today, would he approve
> the conservation / restoration of a pagan site using plastic wood and
> fiberglass reinforced concrete?
>
> Puzzled and confused in Maryland,

If Darwin were alive today he probably wouldn't give a hoot about
restoration of pagan sites. He probably would have just seen Armageddon or
Godzilla and hurried home to write another op-ed piece for the Times, as he
has for the last 60 years, reminding us that his theory of evolution was
descriptive not qualitative, or, to put it another way, that the
blue-footed booby made a hell of a lot more sense to him than did Homo
Sapiens.

Bruce