Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 15:48:38 +1000
Hmm,
there is some good advice in the book. The bit about not putting pork on
your fork is good advice in he Middle East and the lesser developed world-
pork tapeworm can get into your liver lungs and brain. Shellfish often carry
faecal contaminant bacteria, etc. Washing hands before eating has been shown
to reduce upper respiratory infection rates in preschoolers by 50%. It's a
shame it didn't prohibit hand-shaking ( a great way to pick up influenza
etc)- the Asian custom of bowing is preferable.

Must say I find all the stuff about burnt offerings and lamb fat a bit hard
to take.

Ben Balzer