C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 02:10:17 EDT
Hi Bob!

I've been on a number of other lists over the last couple of years, and it
seems to me that every list has a life of it's own.  For some, there are
fairly rigid rules for posting, but that doesn't seem to be the way of this
list.  The traffic is relatively light though, in comparison to some lists.
People here are also very congenial, and I think that makes for a more
relaxed list atmosphere.

For me it's a pleasure.  I seem to have been accepted/adopted by the folks on
C-PALSY, and I don't even have CP. I got in the wrong disability line by
mistake.  I was supposed to get in the CP line, but I never did follow
directions very well ;-)

Hang with us, and I think you'll be comfortable with the flavor of C-PALSY
after a while.  You're a great guy and we need you!

Take care,
Betty