C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 00:06:43 -0400
Hi Bob,

          I understand that's becasue about 95% of the time we just
teasingly banter back and forth. Occasionally, we discuss serious stuff and
sometimes someone needs help - its real life in which thankfully we don't
constantly have crisis to solve but go about our day to day stuff. I guess I
also don't understand what you don't understand - I get lost with some of
the one word ones - but I figure it makes sense to whoever wrote and to whom
it was written to. I found it prudent tactics to lurk on new lists and see
the lay of the land before I jump in and critize the folks and their list -
who have been there for a while.

    We have never set any topic off limits - that I know off. I would
suggest thinking about the fact  when you ask questions and send replies,
they  are read by about 300 people - this is about 299 more than I would
want to discuss my sex life with!! But I am sure not everyone feels that
way.As e-mail is rather anonymous and at list 90% of the people lurk - we
tend to forget about them.

        Now if you can come up money or a husband or a husband with money
and a cure for PMS - you will have solved my problems!!

        I find a sense a of humor is the best way to deal life.

                                    Trisha