C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 17:28:19 -0500
Well, people are paying up to $7,000.00 for a beanie baby for God's sake.
Now, we have aspiring actresses trying to auction their ovum for college
tuition?

I dread to think what will happen when this economy takes a large dump and
goes
down to nothing. The fact is, in my mind, at least, too many people with
too much money!!!

Bobby