C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 13:22:49 -0600
7bit
From:
Martin and Karen Logan <[log in to unmask]>
Alright Kyle.

Yeah, $1.00 American equals.....roughly.....the exchange rate of pesos
are.....ah forget it.  I can't get down to Mexico, Florida or even Ohio
for that matter.  As a Canadian you get used to the weather being so
cold.  It makes spring that much more lovely.  Summer brings boiling
temperatures which makes fall and winter look good.  Canadians forget
things quickly a lot like the fish in the bowl who forgets that he/she
was at the other end of the tank and keeps circling.

As far as sanitary napkins, my wife does the purchasing.  I cannot get
over how expensive they are.  I mean they are kinda compulsory and they
are lots of money....not good.

The last big car I remember was my parents 1978 Chrysler Cordoba.  It
had a 380 ci V8.  It was a lovely brown with a cream (shag) interrior.
The other car I remember was my uncle's 1968/9 Dodge Charger with a 440
ci V8 and six barrel carb.  If you are a Canadian though, you live to
buy the sport utility vehicles....they are the new substatute for the
land yachts.

Martin