BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"Shinola Heretics United\"" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Dennis Enslinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:10:49 -0600
Marilyn,

The logs are usually old growth timber so the quality and graining of
the resource matches historic material.  The "new" logs are really short
term growth and even the heart of the log is no comparison to what you
could buy in the old days.

Dennis J. Enslinger, AICP
Historic Resources Administrator
(785) 832-3151