BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"BullaPinmankaheaders\"" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:24:26 EST
In a message dated 11/17/99 8:59:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Enough- how about looking them right in the eye and explaining how you have
>  factored in UV color degradation & all will be well in 18 mos.

Drew,

The 18 months is up a while ago and I'm not that good at BS to hold a
straight face. The cycle of confusion is driven by an annonymous neighbor who
called up to complain to the Landmarks Preservation Commission... so watch
out for the annonymous critics, they are the Little Brother. If you take a
look at the general condition of the neighborhood, history of weird
not-in-kind repairs, and colors of the street you have to shake your head. We
are not talking that the color does not fit into the community, we are
talking that it does not blend with the two adjacent buildings on either side.

We have here the equivalent of the Brookhaven Town chicken police.

][<en