BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Dwell time 5 minutes." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:37:32 -0400
I was in Orlando on vacation last week (yep, 9 year old daughter, time to do the Disney thing...with in-laws living there, we get to do it on the cheap...and after seeing the prices, it's the only way we could ever do it).  Never got into the 90s while we were there.

Now to the question: I still sit on the front porch of my early 20th century suburban bungalow.  And wonderfully enough, we still have neighbors that walk by, all the time.  And we know their names.  How very retro.

We also yell across the street to each other from porch to porch insisting that they come over to our porch and have a gin and tonic, now that it's G&T weather.  Thanks to my swill skill still able to fill the bill, the rush is on.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Dan Becker, Exec. Dir., RHDC
Raleigh Historic Districts Commission