From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 03:02:18 -0500
From: Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>

> > Maybe he like, needs to keep his job??
>
> And what do you say about Ray Audette

I can assure you that I don't have a job!

I also don't pretend to be the last word on cholesterol and heart disease.
People who eat an all meat and animal fat diet do seem to have very low
cholesterol numbers.  These same people also eat a much better ratio of
Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids as Professor Cordain points out in his work.
Other works of Loren's point to other ways to produce high cholesterol such
as consuming peanut oil.  Other vegetable oils have also been implicated
including hydrogenated vegetable oils and cafestrol (found in unfiltered
coffee).

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin"