From:
Midas Gold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 18:27:53 -0400
"Anna L. Abrante" wrote:

> When there are no refrigerators and antibiotics, pig is not healthy.
> That was a time specific rule that made sense.  But not anymore.

What about E. coli in beef, or Salmonella in chicken?  Bacterial
contamination and lack of refrigeration can do quite a number on all
foods, not only pork.  Show me where in the Bible that it says "Thou
shall not eat pork... er, um, well, at least not until after
refrigerators and antibiotics are invented."  ;-)

--
Deanna