From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 22:54:37 -0400
Helen wrote:

>Correction: Forward a copy of the spam to [log in to unmask] with a short
>note and that should take care of the problem.

I didn't get this spam, but some anti-spam tips: (1) When you complain you
must include full headers, or you complaint will be ignored, and you might
as well have saved your time and not bothered to send it in. (2) The ISP in
the from address is often not from where it was sent. To see where it
really came from you have to look at the full headers. The ISP in the first
should be next to the quad number in square brackets. (3) When in doubt you
can send to complaint to postmaster@, but the big outfits prefer them to go
to [log in to unmask]

There is lots more, but this will get you started

Don.