From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 16:26:52 GMT
On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:34:14 -0700, Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I don't get offended because i don't believe in health in a sick world, as
>long as there is one person in the world  able to lack compassion,
>understanding and loving attitude ,there is little chance for anyone of us
>to be really healthy.

This is entirely without foundation, as it is impossible for us to know the true
motivation of others.

If your attitude is loving 24 hours a day, then the world is 100% healthy.

In regards to cortisol, thyroid and other hormone levels, you might want to look
into the use of food to affect the balance of eicosanoids (ie prostaglandins,
leukotrines, etc.) as described in Dr. Barry Sears' book "The Anti-Aging Zone" -
which in goes into detail about the interactions of all these hormones and food.

--
Cheers,

Ken                         <*>