NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil and Cathy Cralle Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 22:45:27 -0400
We wonder the same about our three year old.  She is allergic to milk and
glutens and sometimes the glutens are hard to detect...we have seen
aggressive behavior come out of nowhere and then remembered what she ate.
We think there's a correlation, but have had a difficult time proving it.
Phil and Cathy,  Greenville NC