GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 19:37:25 EDT
Guests and hosts,
                            I am delighted to have gotten the heart warming
posting from you and i am pretty sure that goes for most list members. The
apparent strong sense of friendship that radiates in your piece underlies the
kind of goodness that can ensue when people make conscious efforts to learn
about and from each other.  I hope the relationhip between the two schools
blossoms  and afford all of you and those that come after you an opportunity
to be the best you can be.

Karamba