BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Harendza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 15:53:24 EST

> There was a great picture of Heidi Harendza in the NYT on Sunday (NJ
Section)

>  in front of her latest successful NR nomination - "The Hog Farm." Not the
>  usual resource, that's for sure!  Congratulations, Heidi... and congrats to
>  Ewing NJ on their newest listing.

Thanks for the comment, Mary. I'm amazed at who-all reads that rag. Fame sure
brings out all those friends you never knew you had  :)

I have to make one correction though... I didn't actually *write* the
nomination! I did a lot of the research on the property; however, a friend and
colleague Erik Terry wrote the nomination (with all of the attendant
headaches) so I can't claim that distinction (damn reporters NEVER get the
facts right.)

Funny, I make the NYT and get turned down for grad school in the same week.
Talk about ups and downs. As it is I'm up to my armpits in boots and bustles
for this new exhibit.

Surfacing so that my mailbox doesn't explode,
Heidi