RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 19:06:03 EDT
Jean-Louis Tu wrote "While I agree with Bernarr Zovluck (Dr. Bernarr) that
cancer would be very rare if we
lived naturally, i disagree with his statement that death is caused by
treatments.

Proofs:
1) People died of cancer before any cancer treatment existed.

2) Clinical studies show that statistically, treatments *reduce* mortality,
i.e. people who have cancer treatment are less likely to die than people who
don't.

3) Carcinogenicity of chemicals are routinely tested on mice. These mice
die, although their cancer is not treated by drugs or surgery.

If a close relative or friend has cancer, my suggestions are:

1) Do NOT tell him/her to avoid treatments. Even surgery alone can be
life-saving. At any rate, never impose your point of view on the patient,
otherwise you would be held responsible if the patient dies.

2) Provide him/her as much moral support as possible. This is the only thing
everyone agrees that it's useful.

3) Discuss diets and/or alternative treatments only if you think he/she
might be receptive. Otherwise, he/she won't listen, will think you are crazy
or will be irritated. At any rate, do not blame the patient ("you have lived
incorrectly, now this is your punishment"), this is not constructive and
irritating for someone who is facing death.

My 2 Eurocents for the day.

JL"

HOW TO HELP HEAL CANCER WITHOUT DRUGS, SURGERY OR TREATMENTS
Our bodies always do the right thing. After billions of years of life on
earth, the God within, the inherent intelligence within each cell of our
bodies, has learned to make the optimum adaptation and resolution, to any
problem to which our bodies are subjected. Whatever stresses our bodies
presently have, our ancestors have
successfully learned how to successfully cope with such, previously. It is
already built into the DNA, the genes and chromosomes. This inherent
intelligence, if it chooses to produce cancer, it does so to protect us. This
cancer or whatever the pathology or symptomatology, helps us survive, despite
our self-destructive lifestyle, thinking and spirituality.
This cancer is for our protective benefit. Normally, the four external organs
of detoxification, the kidneys, the large intestines, the respiratory tract
and the skin, detoxify the body, when it is intoxicated. When the bodily
intoxication is greater than the body can presently detoxify, the toxins are
retained in a weak area of the body. The cancer is an attempt of the God
within us, to temporarily encapsulate the toxins in our bodies, until we
choose to correct our self-destructive lifestyle, thinking and spirituality.
Cancer, like all bodily dysfunctions, is a protective reaction of the God
within one's body, the inherent intelligence of one's body, to maintain a
homeostasis of the body. This transpires, despite the spiritual dysfunction,
irrational thinking and self-destructive lifestyle of the sick living being!
To assault the sick person with any destructive, suppressive, interfering
treatment, can only make the patient's health worse and cannot possibly help
the patient! This cancer or whatever is the pathology, is always controlled
cell growth.
Metastasis is the transfer of a disease-producing agency from the site of the
disease to another part of the body. Metastasis of cancer is also similarly,
a protective reaction of the God within the body, the inherent intelligence
of the body, to maintain homeostasis of the body. When the cancer exacerbates
in a particular part of the body, the inherent intelligence of the body,
reacts and protectively spreads the toxicity to other weak bodily parts, for
life saving help. To get well from cancer or any other chronic disease, one
must make one's chronic disease, an acute disease, again. All chronic
diseases are acute diseases that have been suppressed. All acute disease is
self-limited.
To get well from cancer and all diseases, one must correct one's spiritual
life, mental thinking and lifestyle!
Dr. Bernarr