RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elnora Van Winkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 09:53:08 -0500
Lisa, next time you're in New York City, go to Chinatown. You can eat all
the durian you want for around $10 or less, i.e., who could eat more than
one in one sitting? Not me. It's frozen, but not bad. I had it in Indonesia
too unfrozen, and what they ship into US major cities compares quite well
with unfrozen if you get it in the winter. By now it's not coming in very good.
Sure unfrozen is better, but freezing doe not destroy all the enzymes. In
nutrition, progress, not perfection. Our bodies are wonderfully made to help us
detox what it doesn't want.....

A Happy Instinctive Eater,

Ellie