RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 00:54:45 -0800
-----Original Message-----

>> I still
>> like and will stay friends with Steve Arlin, David Wolfe and R.C. Dini. I
>> forgive Steve Arlin and David Wolfe for their unfortunate plagiaristic
>> transgressions. I believe in forgiveness and giving everyone another
chance.

>How many chances? ;)

the chance for what ? if it is to give them the chance of repenting and
correting their old way i realise that forgiveness  is apropriate .
But if it is the kind of forgiveness that allow peoples to do  and continue
wrong
it is not love it is fear of confronting .
I can believe that Bernard doesn't feel personally hurt or cheated or
whatever but i think many peoples will end up hurt or cheated by the dreams
sold  by the NFL that way
I think ,  by this kind of  activity( dishonesty) they give a disservice to
the raw food idea. I think that passivelly  supporting that activity by not
confronting them is disserving them ,also.
jean-claude