RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 07:04:25 -0700
I would like to hear from anyone doing a raw meat diet. I am starting
on it.
I bought a book called WE WANT TO LIVE but it takes awhile to get
here. If
anyone has read that book and could tell me a little about  it, please
email
me privately.  I am wondering why raw meat is so beneficial? I am
wondering
how so many people have recovered on raw meat.....Also, if you are
doing the
WE WANT TO LIVE program, what other foods should you have besides raw
meat?
I talked briefly to the author and he said very little fruit. I did
not get
to talk to him long enough to see what else you should have besides
raw
meat. OR, do you go on raw meat ONLY for awhile? Do you get enough
calcium
on raw meat only, etc.

Best,

Mary