RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 09:42:18 -0800
Hi Alan,

>I have not suffered any symptoms of lactose intolerance or casein problems
>that are obvious.
>In other words you are one of those people who still suffer inside
Well, I noticed the gluten when I ate it...

>I'm 51, have been eating vegetarian for the past 10 years or so and
>raw vegetarian for about the past three years.
I went that route too, however adding raw meat has really helped me boost
my energy level  and I thought I had a lot as a raw vegetarian. I heal
faster too!

 The past year and
>a half I have been getting around 4 colds each year
One year for me--- I win! Just kidding. But my last cold was last year at
this time.

never lasting more than 24 hours).
me too!

Lots of love, fresh air, exercise and sunshine!
Susan