From:
Russ & Evelyn Griechen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 07:04:15 -0500
I am assuming that there were no error messages...
I had similar problems.  I replace the power supply and had no further
problems.  It had so much junk in it that I think it was overheating...the
power supply that is. Be sure to replace all power supply Y's etc just to be
sure.

Russell Griechen