From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:15:52 -0700
"Another way to look at it is that the areas with the lowest
>incidence are the areas with the highest risk of 'travelers'
>diarrhea.  > The people in the "undeveloped" countries are
 exposed
>throughout their lives to the bugs to which people from the "sterile
>world" have no resistance!

I see it the other way around the fact that we wanted to resist the work
done by our fellow bacterias and parasites and viruses, by creating vaccines
and antibiotics brought us the plague of degenerative diseases and
autoimmune processes.
The work of bacterias and parasites ( to regulate the balance between inner
ecology and outerecology) and the work of virus to pass on  bits of precious
genetic information from one individual or  one species to another,
have been denied and resisted to .
When we are healthy our immune system is not resistant  to  infection ,it is
regulating  smoothly the harmonious cooperation between the millions of
microorganisms living in us  with our cells...
( the same way that the lion have no desire to exterminate the antelopes)
Peoples have been weakened trying to resist bugs
It is time to recognise that there is nothing to resist to
The old war scheme is over,
Lets cooperate  with the other species on that planet.
thanks them for being alive today.
jean-claude