From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 16:15:54 +1000
Interesting notion Todd, how about this one:
Since bread, cereals etc have a glycaemic index close to that of pure
glucose, glucose may be healthier as it lacks the antinutrients such as
protease inhibitors, haemagglutins etc. I'd love to see some real research
on the use of paleodiets in diabetics.

Ben Balzer