Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 20:14:07 -0500
How about somewhere in the middle is the truth.  Moderation, I think, is the
key in diet.  Excess is just that, excess.  Just keep it simple.  When you
vary the diet you are pretty much balanced.  Variety meets all the
requirements.  Too much meat is excess and not enough is excess but I think
meat is essential.  (meat includes fowl and fish.)  I think excesses have
brought us to this place we are in of getting back to basics.  Look at the
super market shelves.  It's enough to send us screaming to the streets.
Meat, fruit, veggies, nuts & seeds.  Anything else is fluff!      JMO
Oliva