Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 14:35:50 -0500
Homemade yogurt doesn't bother me at all.  I feel light and airy on it.  I
add my own fruit and nuts and it's luscious.  I feel heavy on hard cheeses
and only one can I tolerate the taste and that's cheddar.  I can do without
it.  Soft cheeses don't appeal to me at all, nor my taste buds. --  I don't
do commercial milk since I found out the cattle are fed cottonseed.  I can't
get excited about a food given to cattle that is used in China for birth
control for men.  - -  I get a raw throat eating peanuts and cashews and soy
beans are genetically altered and I don't consider them to be something I
would like to eat anyway.  ---   I too, started with the zone and ate the
veggie burgers and brown rice and soy products and I was always hungry and
sluggish. ---  Since testing for allergies, via the alcat test, and doing my
own elimination, 'testing the results of the test', I am pretty much
satisfied with the direction I'm going.  I'm sure there are many more
alterations along the way and this list is such a help and a laugh. Sorry so
long and winded.......
Oliva
( Even though Anna says projections shouldn't be used in here, I do it a
lot.  After a while there is a sense of what someone's personality is like
and there are some people in here with a great sense of humor.)   ---
Sorry so long and winded!