Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 17:09:48 +1000
Hi all,

I wanted to tell you of my experimentation with raw meat.  I ate 500 grams
of raw minced beef - over 2 days.  I was surprised that I liked it so much
raw.  It felt good to eat and sat well in my tummy.  I also went to the
fish markets here in Sydney for the first time and bought a whole Tasmanian
salmon - got it cut into meal size bits, and some tuna.  I have been eating
them raw - soaking them overnight in fresh lemon juice.  It tastes yum!

Having been a vegan raw fooder for so long, I am glad that I am enjoying
the raw meat/flesh.  As I know it is easier to lose weight on raw foods, I
am going to try and have more raw food.  Before this raw meat experiment -
I was virtually eating all my meat and vegies cooked.  Now that the summer
weather is coming it feels right to eat more salads.  Seems like low carb
suits me best - can only tolerate a little fruit - 1 piece every day or so.
 If I eat too much fruit I notice the tendancy for depression/mood swings
and headaches.

I am happy to report that I am noticing my jeans are getting very loose.  I
have been conscientiously doing more exercise this last month or so -
starting to feel real healthy - first time in a long time!  I am doing
weights twice a week, dancing once a week and 2 x 1 hr walks per week - oh
yeah I just started swimming in the ocean pool too.  I got this idea to
jazz up my skin by giving it the experience of cold water - my theory is
that it will help circulation to fat deposit areas and generally stimulate
my skin to be healthier.

Larelle