From:
Daniel Holly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 03:47:28 -0400
Home Depot has some GE full spectrum fluorescent
bulbs of different sizes. They come in a yellow cardboard
box.
I think I saw some at Wal Mart also.

Buy 'em and if you don't see a difference return them.
GE full spectrum are not the absolute best but will most
definitely
show you what a difference full spectrum can make.
They are also cheap at $7 per bulb.

Bought some for my folk's kitchen.