From:
PAUL TOWNLEY-SMITH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 11:42:40 -0500
Thank-you Richard.  Many members of my and my spouse's family seem to think
that I am not doing the right thing by staying home with our children while
they are small.  I have even considered home-schooling but got a really
negative reaction to that.  I believe that if you put effort into whatever
you are doing you will reap rewards, and to me there is no greater reward
than the healthy physical and psychological development of my children.
Besides, since we live more than 35 years these days, there is plenty of
time when the children are bigger to be enthusiastic about something else.

Kerry