From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:05:38 -0400
> From:    Michael Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
>
> Where is "around here". Sounds good. Maybe I'll stop
> bye.

I live in the Boise, Idaho area (yep, steak and potato
country). I'm not sure, but I would guess the
Mongolian Barbecue is a western US phenomenon. Most of
the chains around here seem to originate in
California.

> From:    Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
>
> Yes, very different. Farmed fish are fed grains! Not
> exactly the normal
> diet for the fish.

I'm amazed! It's astounding how much the neolith's
have infiltrated the natural order.

> From:    Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Fast food
>
> In the US, and perhaps elsewhere, the "Boston
> Market" (formerly
> "Boston Chicken") franchise is an easy place to get
> a paleo meal.

The 2 Boston Markets close to us just closed up shop.
I don't think they could handle the franchise
competition around here.

Another similar restaurant is Kenny Rogers's. You can
select your meat and whatever side you want. Or, for
vegetarians, they have a "straight" veggies plate
(toss the bread).