From:
"Anna L. Abrante" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 05:37:58 EDT
In a message dated 7/13/99 11:20:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

>  >Yep!!  I must add that if the higher being I believe
>  >in is going to punish me for doing some of those
>  >things I am not supposed to do, then I am going to
>  >shop around for a new one, after all, if I was perfect
>  >then I would be god.
>
>  But if you were, then you might get bored by being omnipotent all the
time,
> and
>  decide that it would be more fun to temporarily limit yourself.
>
>  And, of course, it would be no fun to just be one limited being....

Bored?  Fun?  This god sounds like a spoiled adolescent looking for
a thrill.  Isn't the responsibility of being the boss of EVERTHING enough
to keep a god busy? or at least serious?

I would buy this theory if it were applied to an outerspace alien culture
using humans as toys...this I could see....

Wasn't this a Star Trek episode?

Anna