Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 11:53:17 -0500
I am not a doctor but I can imagine that the carbs in beans and rice are way
too much for hypoglycemics.  I should think poultry and fish would treat the
problem far better than the carbs. I think you are correct in adding the
B-complex supplement . Cracks around the mouth are usually vitamin related,
and B in particular.  You also need potassium for the leg cramps.  Are you
getting enough salt?  How much water are you drinking every day?  Could also
be a dehydration problem.  Others will add more I'm sure but these are the
things I can suggest.   Oliva