CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jf noonan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 14:50:15 -0600
On Tue, 24 Mar 1998, Blarne Flinkard wrote:

> For those who want to hear him, he will be appearing live on Art Bell's
> nationally syndicated radio program, "Coast to Coast AM", on this Th/Fr
> the 26th from 10pm to 3am PST. The show airs literally coast to coast and
> over the internet live. The show is also archived on the net in case you
> want to listen at your convenience instead of at the inconvenient
> broadcast time. Explore Art Bell's site for details:
>
>                           http://www.artbell.com/

Art Bell is a twit.  You must be outa your mind to post that crap
here.  People like you, and that idiot John DiNardo, do more to make
the Left look like a bunch of idiots than the entire Republican party
could combined.

(Not that you shouldn't listen to Art, it just that you should be
giggling while listening to him.)

--

Joseph Noonan

        When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint.  When I ask why
        the poor have no food, they call me a communist.

                                        Archbishop Helder Camara