CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
frank scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:12:30 -0700
I stopped reading the thing when it got to the alleged treatment of jews
by "them", the commies, especially in east germany. I heard, from a
jewish east german, that he/they had several special privileges,
including pensions, not given ordinary germans, and all due to the nazis
treatment and the government's attempt to make restitution. this writer
goes into the cruelty of the commies, etc and I stopped...too much
"irony" for me...

fs