CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Koenig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 21:15:49 -0700
Not to disagree with what you've said below, but a more complete account of the
data will show that there is a high corelation between police killings of
civilians and civilian killings of police.  In other words, as police kill more
civilians, more civilians kill police and vice versa.

One picky point that has bothered me on this thread is the reference to .001
percent.  Actually, 1 execution of  every (approximately) thousand criminal
homicides constitutes .1 of a percent, for which the corresponding proportion
would be .001.  Peace.  Dan