RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 16:29:49 -0700
From:
Micaela Hoskins <[log in to unmask]>
Paul asked,
Any positive experiences with raw Apple Cider Vinegar anyone?

I have only used Apple Cider Vinegar as a treatment for a specific
problem,
such as sore throat, tired muscles, etc.  It has always worked well
for me.
You may want to experiment with the time you drink the vinegar.

I got a pick up on my minerals by drinking a mixture of San
Pellegrino, raw
honey, and alternating between raw cider vinegar, lemon, and lime.
About 1
oz citrus juice or vinegar, 1 Tbs. honey, and 8-10 oz. Mineral Water.

Also Aajonus recommends about 32 oz at day of raw juice, this is
essential
for mineral balance.  I get the best results by having a lot of deep
green
leafy vegetables.  Kale and parsley are good ingredients but not
particularly palatable, I need celery, carrot, beet, and/or ginger to
get a
flavor I like..

Micaela