Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
KATHRYN P ROSENTHAL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:41:10 -0400
Rachael, thanks for posting the H2O info!  FYI, I was able to install a good
RO system for $498.  The plumber replaces the filter annually for $74.  I
live alone so there isn't a great deal of water used.

Solid Carbon Block:  Most effective system; reduces widest range of
contaminants; leaves in beneficial minerals.

According to Dr. Weil, the carbon block does not remove nitrates or
sulfides, but is a good choice.

When it came down to deciding whether to buy RO or carbon block, I took into
account my water source (city water coming from Lake Michigan) and the cost.
I decided on RO and a good daily vitamin with minerals.

Kath