Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Patricia E. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 06:41:30 -0700
>What is wrong with wasabi?

Yeah.  Ditto.

>when I asked about any sauces for raw meat, I
>meant raw RED meat (i.e. beef, lamb, moose etc)...
>Cecilia

An excellent sauce for meat or fowl is:

Finadene

1 cup soy sauce (Kikkoman, fermented traditionally)
1/4 cup white vinegar
Medium chopped onion
chopped chili peppers or ground wasabi to taste

Marinate the meat for a couple of hours, or dip each bite.

Not "pure" neolithic, as Kikkoman has a little wheat in it, but very
good and an entrenched "native" food on Guam.

Credit to the book  "Leblon Finatinas Para Guam," by Y Inetnon
Famalaoan, Nov. 1984 edition.

If you want preparation procedures for lightly-cooked (not red but still
firm) chicken, raw beef, and octopus, ask me for the "kelaguen" recipes.

Patty   /    no longer living on Guam  :-(